Well, it's not an easy job staying positive in a negative world. You can definitely say our world is negative right now. The news just keeps getting worse and worse. My solution... listen to the news one time so that you know how to pray and turn it off. Read the headlines & only read the sources that you can trust to get it right and not sensationalize it so that you can be informed. Then go on and do something else.
As far as I am concerned, my time is too important to fixate on the problems. I want to enjoy this short venture on earth & I really don't need the medias to ruin it for me. I don't need their spin, their propaganda nor their sensationalizing. All I want is the truth so that I can be informed.
Jesus is the reason for the season. Now, that is the best reminder for staying positive that I can think of tonight.
Have a good evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment